Research shows that stress in the workplace can negatively impact employee health and wellbeing resulting in increased absenteeism and a drop in productivity. In addition, long hours sat at a desk can lead to problems with posture; back, neck and shoulder and/or arm and hand strain.
Workplace massage has been shown to:
- Reduce symptoms of stress
- Decrease anxiety levels
- Improvement in blood pressure and heart rate
- Reduce musculo-skeletal tension
- Improve overall health ratings
- Support employees to feel valued - boosting morale and overall workplace wellbeing.
Doncaster Wellbeing provides the following treatment options:
- Back, Neck & Shoulders massage (on massage couch)
- Facial massage (on massage couch or seated)
- Head massage (seated, clothed)
- Reflexology (on massage couch seated, clothed)
- Hand & Arm massage (seated , clothed)
- Foot & Leg massage (on massage couch)
- Group workshops - online or in-person
Additional therapists can be booked, offering the above and/or:
- Thai Yoga massage (floor work, clothed)
- Hatha Yoga and Yoga Nidra group sessions
All therapists are:
- Minimum of Level 3 in massage therapy and/or reflexology where applicable.
- Minimum of Level 3 or equivalent in Anatomy & Physiology where applicable.
- Fully insured.
Employers may provide these sessions as part of staff wellbeing. Alternatively your staff may wish to book treatments and pay for them themselves (giving the option of choosing longer treatment times). Similar group booking discounts will also apply for your staff to take advantage of.
If you have a health care plan with Westfield Health, Healthshield or similar your staff may be able to claim for treatments.