Well wow! Fab news from The Beauty Shortlist for Weleda with eleven awards being won in the following categories:
- Best Natural/Organic Skincare Brand – International: Weleda
- Best Fairtrade/Sustainable Brand: Weleda
- Best Skincare Product (age 60+): Weleda Evening Primrose Age Revitalising Concentrate
- Best Multi-tasking Balm: Weleda Skin Food
- Best Lip Balm: the new Weleda Tinted Lip Balms
- Best Body Lotion: Weleda Sea Buckthorn Replenishing Body Lotion
- Best Hair Treatment: Weleda Revitalising Hair Tonic
- Best Shower Gel/Body Wash: Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Wash
- Best Bath Oil/Soak: Weleda Arnica Muscle Soak
- Best Post-Sports/Workout Body Wash (Men): Weleda Men Active Shower Gel
- Editor’s Choice Awards: Weleda Lavender Relaxing Bath Milk
The Beauty Shortlist’s founder, Fiona Klonarides, commented on Weleda’s success in this year’s awards:
“Weleda’s unwavering commitment to its three pillars of environmental, social and economic sustainability has never-ever been more important thank right now. While healing plants and natural oils are the essence of its beautiful wellbeing and beauty ranges, it’s the ethical, behind-the-scenes work Weleda does 365 days a year that’s so important too. Such as enabling the producers of its raw ingredients in places such as Morocco (Iris), Italy (Sea Buckthorn) and Spain (Almond and Rosemary) to make a decent living, while protecting our planet through socially responsible cultivation, for many generations to come.”
This commitment is one of the key reasons I love working with Weleda and am so keen to share this love with you!
I use Skin Food and the Berry Red Tinted Lip Balm pretty much every day – and the Arnica Muscle Soak is a regular feature for my partner’s bath time (it smells amazing – and really is just the thing after a hard day when you need to soak away those aching muscles!) If you’d like to try the Lavender Relaxing Bath Milk, why not book yourself a facial? I commonly use it as part of one. Plus, this month, the Evening Primrose Age Revitalising Concentrate is one of the Hostess Gifts – so why not book a Wellbeing Event from the comfort of your own home?