Hi, my name is Nikki Wall and I run Doncaster Wellbeing. I’ve had an interest in the use of natural cosmetics and aromatherapy for over a decade, but it was only when I joined Weleda as a Wellbeing Advisor and received in-house training, that I realised I absolutely loved doing the facials and massage that the role entailed! I enrolled on the VTCT Level 2 Diploma in Complementary Therapies and from there onto Level 3 Complementary Therapies (Reflexology, Massage Therapy and Aromatherapy). Realising that I was fast developing an interest in feet, I also enrolled on a VTCT Level 2 and then Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology (and also studied VTCT Level 2 Beauty Therapy to round out some skills).
As my Level 3 studies are now completing, I am enrolled on a Level 4 Diploma as a Foot Health Practioner (Advanced) – to further enhance the skills and care that I offer.
- VTCT Level 2 Complementary Therapy
- Level 4 Diploma Foot Health Practitioner (Advanced) due to complete early 2019
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies (massage, aromatherapy and reflexology) due to complete September 2018
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology due to complete September 2018
- VTCT Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy due to complete summer 2018
NB: Until I’m fully qualified, all treatments and services are currently offered at a discounted rate in order to cover the cost of products used and any overheads incurred only. I am, of course, insured and my Public Liability Insurance certificate is available should you need to see it.
For more information about Weleda, visit here.