Hi, my name is Nikki Wall and I run Doncaster Wellbeing.
I’ve had an interest in natural cosmetics and healthcare for well over a decade, but it was only when I joined Weleda as a Wellbeing Advisor in 2016 that I realised how much I enjoyed performing facials and massage. I went on to qualify as a reflexologist, massage therapist and aromatherapist at level 3, before going on to study at level 4 as a Foot Health Practitioner (I have a particular interest in feet).
I currently work from my treatment room in Branton, Doncaster and will also be working a couple of days a month with the Aurora Centre in Doncaster from October 2018.
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies (Reflexology, Massage Therapy and Aromatherapy)
- VTCT Level 2 Diploma in Complementary Therapies
- VTCT Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Weleda Signature Massage
- Level 4 Diploma Foot Health Practitioner (Advanced) due to complete early 2019
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology due to complete September 2018
For more information about Weleda, visit here.