Hi, my name is Nikki Wall and I run Doncaster Wellbeing.
I’ve had an interest in natural cosmetics and healthcare for well over a decade, but it was only in the past few years that I took my interest further, first joining Weleda as a Wellbeing Advisor before going on to qualify as a Reflexologist, Massage Therapist and Aromatherapist. I am currently studying at level 4 as a Foot Health Practitioner.
I love my job and it’s such a pleasure to meet such a variety of people throughout the course of my work. It’s important to me that I tailor what I do as much as I can to the individual client’s needs and every person is an opportunity for me to learn something new and build upon my current knowledge! It’s a privilege not always enjoyed by everyone in their work.
Current Qualifications & Training
- HDipCT (VTCT) – Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies (Reflexology, Massage Therapy and Aromatherapy)
- HDipNT (VTCT) – Level 3 Diploma Nail Treatments
- DipCT (VTCT) – Level 2 Diploma in Complementary Therapies
- DipBT (VTCT) – Level 2 Beauty Therapy
- Usui Reiki Ryoho Level I
- Weleda Signature Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Level 4 Diploma Foot Health Practitioner (Advanced) due to complete early 2019
For more information about Weleda, visit here.