Treat yourself to a range of pampering treatments from the salon based in Branton, Doncaster (or mobile). I use the 100% certified natural and award-winning range from Weleda, the world’s no1 producer of natural skin and healthcare products. Also available are bespoke aromatherapy treatments tailored to your needs.
Please click on the individual links below for more information.
One Hour Thirty Minute treatments £35.00
One hour treatments £25.00
Forty Five minute treatments £20.00
- Swedish/Holistic Back Massage and Facial
- Swedish/Holistic Facial, Foot Soak and Lower Leg & Foot Massage
- Swedish/Holistic Facial and Hand & Arm Massage
- Aromatherapy Back Massage and Facial
Half Hour Treatments £15.00
- Express Facial
- Swedish/Holistic Back Massage
- Aromatherapy Back Massage
- Swedish/Holistic Foot soak and foot & Lower Leg massage
- Aromatherapy Foot soak and foot & Lower Leg massage
PACKAGES (payable on first treatment)
Why not treat yourself regularly and enjoy a little thank you from me by way of a discount?
- Book three half hour long treatments for £12 each
- Book three hour long treatments for £20 each
Appointments are available at the Sarah Vernon Salon in Branton, Doncaster:
- Wednesday 9.30 – 5.30pm
- Thursdays 9.30 – 6.30pm
- Saturdays 9.30 – 2pm
Mobile appointments are usually booked in on Wednesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays between 10.00am and 5.30pm (ladies only for mobile work, thank you for your understanding). Payment is required upon arrival for all mobile work.
Please read the important information below regarding possible contra-indications to treatments before booking. Thank you.
I had a full body massage and facial this week by Nikki and it was lovely. It was my first time and I have booked to go again, can not recommend enough. It’s nice to treat yourself.
J. PashleyRegistered Childminder
Nikki came round to my home and gave me a facial and hand massage. She was brilliant at both and I felt very relaxed. Thanks Nikki xxx
V. WilkinsonFreelance Singer
Coming soon: manicure, pedicure and various other beauty treatments.
*Please note: I’m a trained Weleda Wellbeing Advisor, but a student therapist. My prices are discounted to take account of my student status and are to cover the cost of the products used and other overheads (e.g. rent of room, insurance, etc) only. Please allow some extra time to fill in a consultation form. By using my services you are consenting to be a case study.
Please contact me to book.
Public Liability Insurance certificate available on request.
- Keep any meal light
- Avoid drinking alcohol (this includes for at least 12 hours post massage)
- Ensure you drink plenty of water.
- Aromatherapy massage will require a phone consultation beforehand so I can ensure I have your blend ready for you when you arrive.
With all treatments please allow additional time for paperwork and aftercare. You will need a little time to rest and just “be” after a massage. Please allow at least 10 minutes if you are expecting to drive afterwards. You’re not expected to bounce straight up and be out of the door and will benefit from taking a little time to rest and enjoy a warming cup of herbal tea or Blackthorn Elixir.
If more than 16 weeks pregnant with a “normal” healthy pregnancy, you may enjoy a massage or other treatment, however, please check with your GP/midwife first that this will be ok. There will be some restrictions with regards to some of the oils used and which positions are most comfortable for you.
Contra-indications and Restrictions
There are various contra-indications or restrictions that might effect you being able to have a massage or other treatment. You are required to sign a consultation form confirming that you are safe, and consent to, the treatment requested.
The following may bring restrictions to, or may prevent, your treatment. However, if your GP (or other suitable health professional) is happy for the treatment to proceed, you can either bring written permission from said professional, or write a disclaimer saying that you have spoken to the relevant professional and are happy for the treatment to proceed.
- Allergies – obviously I will need to be made aware of these in order to plan a suitable treatment for you
- Bells Palsy
- Broken Capilliaries
- Cardio-vascular conditions
- Endocrine discorders
- Gastric Ulcers
- Hairy moles
- Hormonal implants
- Hypersensitive skin
- IUD (coil)
- Localised swelling
- Loss of skin sensation
- Medical Oedema
- Nervous conditions
- Postural deformaties
- Prescribed medication – you may need to check that it is not for a condition that could be affected by the treatment
- Recent fractures
- Recent operations – i.e. within the past 2 years for a major operation, or the past 6 months for minor.
- Scar tissue
- Slipped disc
- Trapped nerve
- Undiagnosed lumps or bumps
- Varicose veins
- Or any other condition being treated by GP
I need to be made aware of the following in advance, however, if minor treatments can still proceed, if you consent for them to do so and, depending on the restriction, the area may need to be avoided.
- Hyper pigmentation
- Keloid scars
- Menstruation (first few days) – can effect/increase blood flow (be uncomfortable)
The following contra-indications will prevent me from performing a treatment:
- Any form of infectious disease, infection or fever, e.g. diarrhoea and vomiting, or infectious skin diseases and disorders.
- Under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs
Any inappropriate suggestions, or physical behaviour will result in the treatment being terminated immediately.