- Looking for a massage therapist that uses certified natural products?
- Interested in a more natural approach to skincare and health?
- Sensitive skin and struggling to find something you can use?
- Wanting to find natural products to use with the rest of your family?
Doncaster Wellbeing offers a range of services: facials, massage, manicures and pedicures, plus advice, demonstrations and shop to help you find answers to these questions and more. I use the multi award-winning ethical, organic and 100% certified natural range of cosmetics and health care products from Weleda and also offer a bespoke aromatherapy treatment service, so you can be confident in the ingredients used*. In addition I offer advice and support on choosing natural skin care and health products for babies and children.
Coming soon: waxing; specialist oily, combination and problematic skin treatments.
Coming soon: waxing; back treatments (including scrubs); hot stone massage; honey massage.
Choose from manicure or pedicure using elements of Weleda; bespoke aromatherapy; and a choice of either polish or gel polish.
- Pregnant and looking for more natural products to use to prepare for birth and motherhood?
- Want to learn more about using natural products to care for your baby’s skin?
- Looking for a more natural approach to family health care?
Weleda offers a multi-awarding winning range of 100% certified natural products that help mummy through pregnancy and beyond, supporting baby naturally.
Get together with some friends and enjoy a relaxing evening of foot soaks; facials; hand massages and amazing scents, oils and lotions, with thank you gifts available for host/esses and guests who purchase from the range.
The Weleda Home Spa events bring the opportunity to have some fun whilst sampling from the award-winning, certified natural Weleda facial, body care and bath range.
* There is very little regulation in the cosmetics industry and many companies may not be as natural as they claim. Look for certified natural products with organisations such as NaTRUE to guarantee transparency. NaTRUE certifies Weleda – ensuring that the products are 100% certified natural and cruelty free (Weleda does not test on animals and never will – including not supplying China with products that require animal testing – a common “loophole” for many companies who claim to be cruelty free). In addition Weleda is a member of UEBT (the Union for Ethical Biotrade).