- Looking for a more natural approach to skincare?
- Wanting to avoid products with potentially irritant and toxic additives?
- Sensitive skin and struggling to find products that don’t cause pain and irritation?
- Eczema, dermatitis or other conditions causing you distress?
- Interested in natural medicines to help support your family’s health?
As a Weleda Wellbeing Advisor in Doncaster I am here to help you answer these questions. I work with you to support you to make the best choices for you and your family’s health and wellbeing. In addition, I offer a range of natural medicines and the option for referral to the Weleda pharmacy for specialist advice and support.
- Facial & one-to-one skincare consultation :: 45 minutes of consultation and facial pampering tailored to you using the award-winning natural and organic Weleda range.*
- Skin Food Facial :: Experience why the award-winning Skin food has been a beauty favourite for 90 years by enjoying a Skin Food Facial.*
- Home Spa Event :: Treat yourself to a pampering foot bath, scrub, wash and moisturise whilst sampling from the award-winning natural and organic Weleda range. Thank you gifts available for host/esses and guests. (FREE)
- Mother & Baby Event :: Find out how Weleda can help you through pregnancy and bringing up baby with the the award-winning, certified natural Weleda Mother & Baby range from the comfort of your own home (also available for parent & child groups). Thank you gifts available for host/esses and guests. (FREE)
- Wellbeing Event :: Group events, tailored to your interests, to learn about and sample from, the fantastic natural skincare range from Weleda. Various thank you gifts available. (FREE)
- Personal Sales Service & Special Offers :: Unlike many shops on the High Street, you can order from the full Weleda range, with a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Pharmacy Referral :: For specific health complaints that require more specialist support, I can refer you to the Weleda Pharmacy for further advice.
- Coming soon: Weleda Signature Massage!
Skincare consultations are free. As part of the consultation I offer a complimentary facial. to help you choose the best range for you. Please allow extra time if I am visiting you in order for me to set up. *
Where an existing skin condition exists (e.g. eczema or dermatitis) I am able to refer to our Weleda pharmacy who are able to prescribe with regards to specialist skincare needs. I am happy to work with you as slowly as you need whilst you patch test products.
I will always do my best to support you and answer any questions you may have. There is no obligation to buy, I genuinely care about giving people the opportunity to take a little time out for themselves and have the opportunity to sample from our award-winning natural and organic range.
* Facials are complimentary as part of a skincare consultation to find the best products for you and your skin. However, if having had a consultation and complimentary facial, you would like to book me for further services, there is a charge of £25.00.